- Conduct CDD review and risk assessment of new accounts
- Advise front office & business units on any client onboarding issues arise upon screening
- Review new business relationships with Asset Managers, Referral Intermediaries and counterparties
- Implement on-boarding controls and process enhancements
- Train junior officers and assist the Management when necessary
- Degree / Diploma holder with 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Client Onboarding and AML in Banks
- Prior experience in Private Banking environment preferred
- Practical knowledge in investigating suspicious transactions would be an advantage
- Good knowledge on risks involved in onboarding various types of private banking clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 12226
For any enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)