► US MNC, Global Leader with own Exclusive Technology
►M ore than 100 years of hystory in the worldwide market
► Environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun!
As Supply Chain Optimization Engineer you lead supply chain improvement projects, which are defined in the supply chain roadmap. Further, you assist in the development of a process and improvement capability within the organization. The improvement projects are generally focused around supporting & developing state of the art planning & scheduling solutions, which help the organization to deal with the growth of the business as well as increase in complexity. Next to working on individual projects, you are expected to proactively contribute to the supply chain roadmap by sharing best practices and highlighting opportunities for improvement.
Key areas of responsibilities
- To execute projects in a timely manner following the Agile frame work with focus on planning & scheduling related problems.
- Support & further develop our customised planning & execution solutions ensuring that the applications can continue to support the business and planners use the applications to best of their capabilities
- Provide first & second level support to S&OP solver and act as back-up for other solvers managed out of Singapore. This includes supporting complicated Demand & Supply analysis as part of the monthly S&OP process.
- Analyze existing methodology and implement a robust process improvements which result in inventory reduction and or service level improvements
- Drive consolidation towards harmonized supply chain process
- Provide coaching and training of new methodology and tools to peers throughout functions via workshops, project reporting and formalized training.
- Possess Master’s degree / Degree (Operational research, Mathematics) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in leading projects & operational experience in a multidisciplinary, international organization (preferably within semiconductor industry and supply chain area
- Strong business acumen is required as well as knowledge and experience with optimization programs like IBM CPLEX, IBM ODMe, Oracle SNO or others.
- You need to have good understanding of ERP system, SAP experience is preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- You are capable of convincing Sr. Management, manage different type and level of stakeholders and deal with resistance.
- Ability to set the right priorities and translate supply chain optimization problems into tangible solutions.
Contact Person: Wong, Tiing Hua - Reg No:R1328106 (firstname.lastname@example.org)