- A well-established European MNC, dealing with Material Handling Solutions.
To work collaboratively with the Finance Team and Colleagues of other Departments to deliver accurate consolidated financial reports, forecasts and analysis of the business.
- Provide monthly and quarterly variance analysis to the Management.
- HQ Reporting, includes analysis and annotation.
- Preparation and distribution of Business reports to the relevant Departments and follow up.
- Preparation of Analysis of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Treasury function, Cash Management and Liquidity Planning.
- Liaising with External & Internal Auditors and IRAS; preparing GST, witholding tax submission, etc.
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned by Finance Director.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong in analytical and reporting skills.
- Meticolous and has eyes for details.
- Working location: Loyang.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 6pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12251.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)