- A well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- Act as client representative in ensuring the safety and quality aspects of a construction site.
- Ensure main contractor delivers the project on schedule.
- Perform daily safety inspection of the work site.
- Participate in weekly coordination meeting.
- Conduct incident investigation.
- Manage disciplinary program.
- Implement safety improvement initiatives.
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B).
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience.
- Able to start work in January 2018.
- Working location: Tuas (Islandwide transport pick-up is provided).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12254.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)