- A well-established US MNC.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable collection and customer payment allocation.
- Monitor customer account detail.
- Generate aging analysis.
- Release credit hold.
- Handle intercompany and miscellaneous billings.
- Prepare and update Fixed Assets Listing including reconciliation.
- Partial bank reconciliation and handling of Petty Cash.
- Assist in monthly closing balance sheet schedules.
- Support preparation of statutory and compliance reporting.
- Assist in special projects involving business demand analysis.
- Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI, CAT, ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or General Accounting role.
- Technically strong with solid knowledge in IFRS and GAAP.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledge in Accpac & SAP.
- Highly independent and able to work well with minimal supervision.
- 6 Months' Contract.
- Working location: Tuas (Company's transport pick-up from JE, CCK, Outram and Bedok MRT is provided).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12272.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)