- Reporting to the Senior APAC Finance Manager.
- Revenue recognition and invoicing for number of clients in APAC region in accordance with US GAAP standards and local standards.
- Analysis of new deals for handled clients and participation in approval process for new deals.
- Participation in month-end closing process.
- Preparation of monthly and annually financial reports.
- Participation in quarterly and annual audit.
- Participation in upgrading of all financial procedures and systems.
- Handling of Financial Accounting work for APAC entities.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accountancy.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
- Work experience in Big 4 Audit Firm will be a plus.
- Strong in MS Excel (Advance user).
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Working location: Orchard.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12276.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)