- Well established US Electronics Manufacturing.
- Primary liaison with Global customers during Mass Production, ensuring customer relationship success.
- Achieve and exceed sales budget of the accounts assigned.
- Manage customer’s order and forecast, drive business to increase sales on existing customers.
- Ensure production pricing is profitable and competitive.
- Manage customer contracts to ensure company compliance and negotiate contract modifications as required.
- Coordinate with Buyers/Manufacturing/Engineering to meet customer’s requirement.
- Ensure that customer issues are dealt with efficient manner, informing respective team members of any problems that may arise.
- Meet monthly targets set for order fulfillment, account receivables and inventory risk.
- Identify and take action on any potential excess and obsolete inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business Admin/Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in Electronics Manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with MRP or ERP systems, preferably in SAP.
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have prior EMS experience.
- Working location: Pioneer.
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12287.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)