- Well established Japanese MNC.
Responsible for marketing activities to achieve Revenue, Sales and Profit targets for the business segment (System). This role is reporting directly to GM and will Supervise a team of 2. This is a Regional role; covering Asia, including India, Australia and NZ; thus traveling is expected.
- Conducting market research for IoT products.
- Forecasting sales/potential markets.
- Product life cycle planning, technical product development.
- Developing marketing strategies for products (including IoT).
- Monitors competitors and market trends to identify opportunities for potential new markets/products/services.
- Ensures marketing strategies are closely aligned to business objectives and market characteristics.
- Responsible for Marc om activities.
- Support and corporate with channels partners to further business growth especially for new products and target market segments & applications.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time as deemed appropriate.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Account Management and System Solution Sales experience.
- Must have experience with IoT products, specifically in Wireless/Bluetooth Technology.
- Working location: Alexandra.
- Transport/car allowance are provided to the successful candidates.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12327.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)