- Be responsible for Network and Communication operations including: Data Centre Network, End User LAN, WAN, Voice, Contact Centre including network security devices. Key objective is to ensure maximise network availability and functionality to achieve business goals.
- Responsibility will include:
- Managing outsourced vendor(s) and internal team including various Service Delivery meetings
- Be expected to lead and coordinate incident resolution across different Vendors
- To work with Vendors to monitor system health and identify areas for improvement
- Generate management reporting
- Project manage network-related infrastructure projects
- Track and plan technology refresh
- Manage network-related tender end to end
- Be responsible for the Incident/Problem/Change /Capacity/Availability/Access management for Network
- Be able to work in a team with 24*7 support.
- Degree with 6-10 years of network experience, with at least 3-5 years in managing Network Operation in a multi-vendor(s) environment on at least two of the following multiple domains:
- Data Centre Network
- End User LAN
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Relevant certifications in Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Cloud Provider and Palo Alto technologies are preferred.
- Understanding of Data Centre architectures, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Centre infrastructure.
- Excellent problem solving, logical thinking skills to isolate and identify potential issues in a complex environment
- Demonstrated industry awareness
- This is a permanent opening
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12331
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)