- Well established US MNC in Semiconductor Manufacturing.
Responsible for planning and monitoring the materials and products used by the Account team. Ensure that the region doesn't run out of the materials/parts needed to support the customers. Portfolio includes managing the flow of inventory and make sure products are properly shipped to customers. Partnering with the Account team, you set up a business process for determining proper stocking and replenishment level and representing the region to the corporate to get the required stock.
- Partner with the Account team to understand the business requirements (demand forecast drivers) and determine proper stocking and replenishment level.
- Work closely with external customers, internal account team and field service personnel to determine replenishment systems/processes, issue and receipt procedures.
- From historical usage develop and maintain plan for every part. Use the plan for every part data to update and maintain SAP for forecasting purposes.
- Develop and enforce business processes and work flows to enable efficient and effective operations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of SAP system is preferred.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience in dealing with difficult work partners.
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12378.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)