- Well established US Manufacturing Firm.
- Ensure Accounts Receivables are followed up and collected on a timely basis.
- Process vendor invoices and payments on a timely basis.
- Checks employee claims and process reimbursements on a timely basis.
- Ensure payment to authorities and processed on a timely basis.
- Performs bookkeeping duties such as calculation and posting of journals.
- Supports the F&A Manager and Accountant on the month end close, e.g. providing quality commentary on aged receivables.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience in basic bookkeeping and receivables management.
- Meticulous and process oriented.
- Prior experience in MNC environment and SAP will be an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- 6 Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Science Park.
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12383.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)