- Well established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- Acts as an Adviser/Consultant providing medical input and review to the marketing, sales and regulatory groups who support the products; to assist with defining product strategy; to facilitate the interaction/partnership both internally and externally.
- Pro-actively involved in supporting all aspects of a product’s development and subsequent promotion through marketing and sales, enhancing the product’s value in all areas of business.
- To lead the Allergy and Dermatology Medical Affairs in Singapore and engage with external parties.
- Develop strategic partnerships, conduct presentations on products and disease areas; on licensed indications, to groups of healthcare professionals.
- Drive insight seeking activities through the interactions with healthcare professionals on a day to day basis and also more formally, through advisory board meetings.
- Responding to medical information inquiries from healthcare professionals.
- Engage closely with the internal stakeholders and in particular take the lead on training sales and marketing staff for the designated therapy area and products.
- Minimum Degree holder or PHD.
- Must have experience in the Allergy or Dermatology therapy area, preferably within Pharma industry.
- Must have understanding of the key areas within Medical Affairs, Medical Information, Clinical Research & Health Outcomes.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong sense of business acumen and are apt at building business partnerships.
- Proven ability to influence and network in a highly matrix environment.
- Good working knowledge of IFPMA/PhAMA/SAPI or other relevant Codes of Conduct along with broad drug development experience, solid knowledge of GCP/regulatory/market access and reimbursement requirements are highly preferred.
- Able to commit for the entire contract period.
- 9 Months' Contract.
- Working location: Buona Vista.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12452.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)