- To oversee and manage client marketing programs, takes a proactive role in account planning, development, tracking and measurements:
- Oversee the development of marketing programs with budget and schedules
- Planning and developing new program proposals and strategies
- Plan and design promotions, manage implementation and reporting
- Develop strategic ways to increase program performance and measure ROI
- Managing program reports, documents and presentations
- Maintaining overall quality control on deliverables
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience for Account Managers, more experienced candidate(s) will be considered for Senior Account Manager position.
- Degree/Diploma in Business management or Marketing or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in running and managing loyalty programs for end-users Consumers, businesses and channels is a must for Account Managers
- Experience in planning, executing and managing online campaigns, events, microsites, DMs for acquisition and activation programs will be a definite advantage.
- Must have excellent client handling skills including oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Understands all aspects of marketing program management with ability to conceptualize, develop, execute and measure promotions
- Able to work with various teams such as technical, operations and external agencies
- Experience in CRM, Loyalty program management and Data Analysis or online campaigns, events, microsites, DMs for acquisition and activation programs will be a definite advantage
- Able to start work immediately (highly preferred)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12465
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)