- Well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
- Daily bank clearing and bank reconciliation during closing.
- Maintain proper vouching procedures for all invoices received.
- Ensure relevant documents such as delivery order, purchase order and purchase requisition are orderly attached.
- To liaise and clarify with various department for any discrepancy.
- Daily entry for AP invoices into SAP system.
- Payments processing based on invoice due date to suppliers via cheque, telegraphic -transfer, GIRO application and etc.
- Processes employees' expense claims and staff reimbursement.
- Prepare journal entries and necessary vouchers.
- Monthly balance sheet schedule update.
- Assist Accounts Executive on GST quarterly submission.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager or Accounts Executive as required.
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in SAP accounting system is required.
- 4 Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Jurong Island (Transport pick-up is provided from Jurong East MRT, at 7.40am).
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8.15am - 5.15pm.
- Transport allowance is provided.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12476.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)