- Well-established Firm, specialized in Audio Visual system solutions.
- Provide Customer Support for Fault Rectification.
- Maintain (includes answering call) Technical Hotline and Technical Support Email during business hours and record information related to requests, facilitating a conducive diagnosis process.
- Retrieve information (e.g. equipment list, schematic, photo) and send to Post Sales Team Lead to assign engineer to address customer request and inform customer within 30 mins.
- Schedule on-site appointment(s) for Engineer to resolve customer issues (e.g. Engineer involved, appointment details) and inform customer.
- Liaise with product suppliers to provide services/parts quotation for maintenance and non-maintenance customers.
- Follow up with Post-Sales Team to ensure effective resolution of the request related to faults (from opening to closing of ticket) within the SLA.
- Provide Quotations for Standard Services Sales and Sales Requests.
- Support Preventive Maintenance.
- Retrieve information, schedule preventive maintenance for maintenance contract customers and send to Post Sales Team Lead to assign engineer to conduct preventive maintenance.
- Liaise with customer on rooms availability and work with Post Sales Lead to assign engineer.
- Provide engineer with information (equipment list) and arrange appointment.
- Provide administrative support.
- Attend weekly Post Sales meeting and update records of service calls.
- Collate and submit sales report monthly to Services Sales Manager.
- Collate Time sheet from Post Sales Engineers and submit to Project Administrator.
- Minimum 'O' Level.
- At least 2 years' experience in Customer Service.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Bilingual in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Customer-centric oriented.
- Able to start work immediately is highly preferred.
- Working Location: Ubi.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12487.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)