- Well-established Firm, specialized in Audio Visual system solutions.
- Provides Administrative & Secretarial support to 2 HODs.
- Facilitates, prepares and amends reports and presentations to the required standards.
- Liaises with respective Groups Managers and parties to consolidate bi-weekly/weekly/monthly Sales reports and to be presented to HOD.
- Follows up with respective staff on the progression of projects and/or assignments where necessary.
- Manages company marketing media and collaterals.
- Follows and keeps up with the latest social media affairs relating to Company's sales products and update the HOD accordingly.
- Supports the execution of projects, conference, activities, events and meetings.
- Processes sensitive information and maintaining a good documentation and system.
- Receives calls, messages and routing of correspondences on behalf of the HODs where necessary.
- Collates and submits expenses and travel claims.
- Takes and circulates meeting minutes as and when required by the HODs.
- Coordinates and manages the calendar, appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and schedules of the HODs.
- Acts as a barometer in managing external contacts, proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contact arm and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- All other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the HODs.
- Minimum local Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent faculties.
- At least 2 years of Secretarial experience.
- Experienced in coordinating marketing activities.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (fluent and professional corporate language).
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- Proactive and good time management in meeting deadlines.
- Working Location: Ubi.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12488.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)