- Responsible for administering cloud-based infrastructure deployment. Administration tasks includes provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Performs system administration activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure / network security scans, Disaster Recovery and security related drills.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational efficiencies.
- Degree (min) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields; With at least 2 years of cloud administration experience.
- Experience in API Management, Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- This is a permanent opening
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to work in East area
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours (if required).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12525
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)