- Well-established Japanese MNC, a Manufacturing of Medical Devices and Healthcare.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations teams to ensure customer demands are met.
- Collaborates with cross functional departments to achieve balanced supply and demand.
- Consolidates and validates customer demands received from various markets.
- Communicate and works closely with markets to satisfy customer demands.
- Update constantly the production capabilities, shortfall and allocation.
- Set up appropriate logistics parameters to ensure adequate inventory replenishment.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Order Management.
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with supply chain principles, applicable laws, practices and rules & regulations.
- Lead and participate in all supply chain projects and initiatives.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Logistics Management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Operations in a Global role.
- Possess strong knowledge in Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken; with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Good exposure to Cold Chain transportation requirements and Trade Compliance.
- Good budget management.
- Excellent data analytics skills.
- Able to start work within short notice.
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport pick-up is provided from Choa Chu Kang, Woodlands and Boon Lay MRT Station).
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12579.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)