- Educate employees at all levels on Agile principles, teaching valuable skills that lead the organization toward the adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Designing and formulating a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education to fostering a culture that practice and embrace agile.
- Ensure and the strategy is sustainable by reviewing and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Implementing the Agile process, principles and practices across all departments in the organization, by using techniques that promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Establish a Centre of Excellence on Agile/ DevOps practices.
- Establish a multi-year program of Agile adoption and a culture of continual improvement across various product teams.
- Establish Agile/ DevOps training curriculum suitable for the organization.
- Partner with infrastructure teams to drive infrastructure improvements to better facilitate Agile/ DevOps.
- Degree with minimum of 5 years’ experience leading agile delivery in a large multi-national company.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of agile concepts.
- Possess experience of coaching teams in agile adoption, enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits.
- Exceptional influencing skills to achieve organizational cooperation, buy-in, and engagement from senior management, BUs and internal stakeholders.
- This is a permanent position
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12583
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)