- Prepare corporate facility letter, security documents, other legal documents
- Review facility documentation and ensure credit terms comply with credit approvals and termsheets
- Ensure transactions complies with the bank policies and local regulations
- Administer pre and post approval of credit limits
- Preparation of regulatory and management reports
- Degree / Diploma holder with 3 - 6 years of Credit Documentation / Credit Administration experience in Banks
- Candidates with prior experience in preparation of regulatory reports has an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of loan products and documentation
- Strong communication skills and meticulous
- Efectively bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese counterparts
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 12673
For enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)