- Supervise a team of LadyCare Service Specialists on the day to day service operations and ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures followed at all times by all
- To ensure prompt and timely service at customers’ premises.
- To ensure service specialists provide good quality service to customers.
- To ensure discipline, counselling and coaching of service specialists when needed.
- To motivate team to work towards excellence.
- Conduct On-The-Job Training for new staff.
- To ensure service report are submitted promptly and accurately.
- Perform audit check on the maintenance of equipment and vehicles of service specialists.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level.
- At least 2 to 3 years' working experience in a similar capacity.
- Service-oriented and pleasant personality.
- Possess Supervisory, staff management and development skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge in usage of Microsoft Office and simple mobile phone application is a must.
- Possess a valid Class 3 license is a must (Company's vehicle will be provided).
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 7am - 4pm; Alt. Saturdays, from 7am - 11am.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12676.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)