►German MNC Company in more than 100 countries
►Complete Training is provided
►Transport is provided islandwide
- The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise and oversight for E&I maintenance and technical changes to the instrument and electrical systems, including the basic process control systems (DCS), the safety systems and the various electrical systems in close collaboration with the respective Plant Engineers.
- Assigning work, facilitate and guide various engineering groups in the design and installation of plant projects in respect to E&I. Providing ongoing assistance to E&I plant maintenance and production assistance as required for all E&I related improvements or trouble shooting.
- Assist maintenance and production in troubleshooting in order to maintain continuity of production.
- Ensure safety, availability and continuous improvement of plant E&I systems.
- Plan, manage, estimate, design, construct and startup the plant projects associated with DCS and Safety systems, instrumentation and electrical systems.
- Provide training for Maintenance and Operations related to automation related process or process equipment changes.
- Degree from Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering or related disciplines;
- Possess 0 - 10 years of relevant experience in executing maintenance and engineering work within Petrochemical / Pharmaceutical industries;
- Strong technical knowledge on the functionality of electrical equipment, instruments and process control system commonly utilised in process plants
Contact Person: Wong, Tiing Hua - Reg No:R1328106 (email@example.com)