- Conduct KYC review for Private Banking clients before account opening
- Ensure the account is in accordance to MAS and Bank's regulations
- Review of high risk accounts and other relevant account changes
- Manage and provide resolution of the Sanction Alerts and blocking/unblocking of accounts for transactions
- Review screening hits escalated by the periodic review team
- Investigate and follow-up on suspicious accounts
- File Suspicious Transaction Alerts
- Liaise and guide the Front Office on KYC-related matters
- Degree holder with 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in KYC On-Boarding / AML role in Private Banking
- Proven track record in providing Compliance advisory and equip with strong knowledge of the MAS 626 Guidelines & AML requirements
- Prior experience in Financial Crime Compliance has an advantage
- Good organisation ability with strong time management skills
- Meticulous and ability to work under tight deadlines
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 12771
To find out more about the role, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at the following email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)