- Providing consultancy, technical guidance, expertise, solutioning and education on cyber security related framework, best practices, security intelligence, methodology etc.
- Advise application teams on application security design.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and track remediation status of identified vulnerabilities.
- Maintain awareness and provide security advisory on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assess security aspects of new technologies and define security control requirements.
- Track latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies.
- Assess cyber risks and recommend and drive cyber security solution and initiatives to improve cyber security of the organisation.
- Degree in IT or related fields, with 5-6 years relevant information security working experience, especially in the application security space.
- Professional security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GPEN, CEH etc) preferred.
- Experience in security technologies, practices, application/network/systems architecture and design, tests tools and processes.
- Prior experience in Java, web, iOS, Android, AWS, Azure development.
- Strong in-depth working knowledge in secure application development techniques (design and coding).
- Strong understanding of Agile, DevSecOps and securing cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, hacking and exploit methods etc.
- Knowledge and experience in threat hunting, anomaly/compromise detection and analysis will be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- This is a permanent role.
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to working in East area
- This client is a reputable organization in Aviation industry
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11917
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)