- Listed Semiconductor Capital Equipment Manufacturing MNC
- Headquarter in US
- Leading provider of process control & yield management solutions
- Responsible for auditing, refurbishing, upgrading and installing Imaging/Metrology tools.
- Perform customer-site installation and acceptance testing of delivered systems.
- Perform customer-site retrofit of previously installed systems.
- Activities include site surveys, pre-installation, installation, troubleshooting, acceptance, training and hand off the products.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related matters.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Tool build/Refurbishment/Servicing and Installation.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and debug complex electro/mechanical and optical equipment and systems.
- High level of technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Overseas travel required (20~30% of the time)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)