►Global MNC in Animal Nutrition Manufacturing
►12 hours shift with attractive allowances
►Transport is provided Islandwide
- Monitor and control plant production activities.
- Undertake minor maintenance and prepare process equipment for major maintenance.
- Provide operating support in the assigned process unit in DCS panel and/or field position
- Perform field logging, routine sampling and plant testing work
- Prepare process equipment for mechanical work accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Working Instruction (WI)
- Carry out loading/unloading and raw material charging activities
- Operate utility and process plant
- Nitec or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other related courses
- Prefer 2 years’ of working experiences in oil/ gas/ petrochemical/ chemical/ food nutrition industry
- Conversant in Distributed Control System (DCS) is an advantage
- Willing to work on 12-hours rotating shift
Contact Person: Wong, Tiing Hua - Reg No:R1328106 (email@example.com)