- To ensure daily operation runs smoothly in the company
- To provide desktop/laptop support.
- To perform routine maintenance tasks which includes patching and assets tracking. etc.
- Provide pro-active end-user support.
- Diagnose service requests/incidents and resolve technical issues.
- Monitors enhance and improve operation efficiency.
- Maintain IT assets and ensure is updated.
- Prepare and maintain SOP and systems documentation.
- Stand-by support is required.
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Min 5 to 8 years’ experience in IT operation environment.
- Proficient in Cloud technologies such as O365, Azure, Cloud Networking, Backup, Cloud Security and Management, etc.
- Basic knowledge of computing networking as LAN/WAN Technologies TCP/IP & routing.
- Certification in MCSA/MCSE.
- Good experience in End-User Computing, Telecommunication Systems, Messaging, Video Conferencing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Servers.
- Hands on person, possess good vendor management skill.
- Keen to pick up new technologies and skillsets, and able to manage stakeholders.
- This role will be on 6 months contract
- Working location at Ang Mo Kio (Northeast)
- Able to start immediately and commit for at least 6 months
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13015
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)