- To lead a team of production operators to meet company goals and targets
- Support and manage new products launch
- Ensure products loading is align with daily/weekly plan
- Assist production manager in achieving production schedule, quality and safety goals through good human relation and teamwork amongst production operators
- Planning of material and resource for the entire product line. Liaise with planner, QA Engineer and Process Engineer to ensure output, quality, time, cost and safety targets are met.
- Monitor and track performance of production operators
- Able to handle stress and work with the frequent changes in various schedules
- Plan, control and arrange jobs to achieve daily production schedule with minimal yield loss
- Plan and train production operators on workflow and system
- Supervise, motivate and lead a team of production operator to achieve delivery schedule, production and quality targets
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing field, preferably in a cleanroom environment.
- Preferably candidate specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP/FIS will be an added advantage
- Able to work 12 hours shift(Day/Night)
- EHS knowledge and experience is preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693.
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)