• Develop and implement solutions for integrating trading products with those of the clients. This usually involves software development in C++ / Java / Perl / Databases etc.
• Support the trading products at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the team members to learn the trading functionality and the backend functionality as well.
• Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system.
• Write custom trading strategies for clients.
• Manage the client accounts and work as relationship managers for the accounts allocated.
• Come up with New Product/Enhancement Ideas based on the experience with the clients and assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements.
• Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on fixing bugs and making enhancements in those modules, thus contributing to the product release process.
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher with at least 1-2 years of work experience as software engineer
• In depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl/Python, C/C++, Java.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English & Mandarin (To liaise with mandarin speaking customers)
• Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
• Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Growth opportunities
- Working in an international environment, open culture, open communication mode, a fun, start-up culture
- Working location: CBD
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13286
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jerry Qiu at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Jerry Qiu | Registration No: R1219180
Contact Person: Qiu, Jerry - Reg No.:R1219180 (email@example.com)