SALES DIRECTOR- SINGAPORE
- One of the leading cybersecurity data analytics platform vendor.
- Suite of products includes: endpoint detection and response (EDR), next-generation antivirus (NGAV), and active monitoring services, all powered by its proprietary data analytics platform.
- This will be the first headcount in Singapore, SEA
- Develop and implement strategies to grow company’s business through our approved sales methodology (Force Management)
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Partner with Channel Directors to train business partners in products, services, pricing, and the company's operational processes
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for company to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of company’s service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitor’s business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports
You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Rely on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13290
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jerry Qiu at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Jerry Qiu | Registration No: R1219180
Contact Person: Qiu, Jerry - Reg No.:R1219180 (firstname.lastname@example.org)