- A well-established US Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing MNC.
- Act as Point of contact with Customers and Stakeholders for operations issues.
- Responsible for Order Management and maintaining excellent Customer Service across Asia Pacific Japan (APJ), includes China market.
- This position works closely with other functional teams and freight/logistics providers for daily operations.
- Assist in the development of processes, controls and documentation.
- Participate in projects and support continuous process improvement to deliver the best in class service and solutions.
- Process and manage end-to-end orders from creation of Purchase Order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion.
- Monitor and resolve transactional issues.
- Handle shipment arrangement and preparation of all shipping, repackaging jobs and banking documentation.
- Maintain master data and routings set-up in SAP.
- Update procedures/SOP.
- Work with suppliers, forwarders and logistics service providers to improve turnaround time and service level.
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in cross functional/global initiatives/projects.
- Perform User Acceptance Test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Order Management process, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience in SAP SD/MM module.
- Able to manage and resolve complex operations issues.
- Experience in Account management for Operations related matters.
- Able to conduct presentation to stakeholders.
- Able to commit and fulfill the entire Contract period.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: Tuas.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13304.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374