- A well-established Japanese MNC.
- Facilitate and oversees logistic function of automotive service parts/accessories.
- Organize shipping schedules, budget in timely manner to optimize logistic costs for our customer.
- Support customer service and management requirement by coordinating and directing various tasks to team.
- Monthly/yearly data compilation, report generation and report sales performance analysis.
- Liaise and negotiate with counterparts in related countries.
- Any other duties or jobs assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management, Logistic, Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience preferably in Logistics/Automotive/Trading industry.
- Experience in Logistic, Supply Chain or Automotive parts/Accessories is an advantage.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Charismatic team leader with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to travel overseas depends on requirements.
- Able to deal with different countries/business domain/cultures.
- Oversee a team of 3 Coordinators.
- Working Location: Bugis.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13435.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)