Client Data Management
Contract with Completion Bonus
- Responsible for reviewing documentation related to all maintenance post on-boarding and ensure static data is updated accordingly in bank core system
- Liaise with Front Office for any documentation shortfall or clarifications
- Ensure documentations submitted by front office are processed accurately and timely
- Monitor and attend to any accounts exceptions and deviations to ensure compliance to guidelines
- Update of clients static data such as changes of contact details, address into main system
- Handling enquiries from front office
- Ad-hoc support to reporting managers and management
- Polytechnic diploma or Bachelor's degree
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- At least 1-3 years of experience relating to client onboarding in the banking industry
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 13438
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357
Contact Person: Zhang, Jasmine - Reg No:R1105357 (firstname.lastname@example.org)