- A well-established Japanese Semiconductor MNC.
- Assist Finance Department on daily Accounting duties.
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheque issuances.
- AP invoices matching.
- Prepare Non-Trade AP schedule.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Documents filling.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 year' relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences in Accounting system will be preferred.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Non-Renewable).
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13439.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)