- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Prepares proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Degree in Business or Marketing from reputable University.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Service/Hospitality, Serviced Office/Business Center industry; with international exposure.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a Global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Team oriented & well organized with interest to improve structure, method and procedure.
- Possess wide networking contacts.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- High level commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Reports to Area Manager.
- Working Location: CBD.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.15am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13441.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)