- A well-established Japanese Semiconductor MNC.
- Procurement of products from suppliers.
- Demand planning based on customers requirement and forecast.
- Monitor backlog to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage and maintain an optimal level of inventory.
- Build rapport with suppliers.
- Minimum ‘A' Level or Diploma in Business or related field.
- At least 2 years' experience in Purchasing or Customer Service, from electronics component industry.
- Material planning and understanding of supply chain concept will be an advantage.
- Good communication and Customer Service skills.
- Meticulous and with good initiative.
- Pleasant personality with a positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently as well as good team player.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (subject to Renewal or Conversion to Permanent position).
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13442.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)