- Provide SAP Techno-Functional HR including Payroll support
- Perform configuration change to SAP modules according to business requirements
- Perform ABAP change to SAP modules according to business requirements
- Provide functional consultancy and support to end-users requirements
- Work with infrastructure team to ensure SAP system uptime of > 99%
- Ensure ERP system complies with SOX security requirement
- Drive continuous improvement in work processes and environment to achieve assigned section/department and/or company KPI
- Mentor and coach junior staffs
- A Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Certified SAP Consultant HR is preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in SAP environment and has done at least 2 full SAP implementation cycle.
- Understand overall SAP R/3 features and functionalities.
- Able to lead SAP implementation projects in areas such as process analysis, design, prototype/implementation, system/report interface, testing, conversion, user testing and post-production support.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle Process
- Basic ABAP development skills is required.
- Skill in Project Management.
- Skill in Business Process mapping.
- Evaluate, test and approve proposed changes to the applications in the area
- Knowledge in multiple SAP modules will be an added advantage
- This position will be on 2 years direct contract basis.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13562
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)