- IT Infrastructure design and delivery
- Collaborate with Regional Service Desk and IT Competency Centre resources on project.
- Implement local IT projects.
- IT Infrastructure operations
- Ensure availability and continuity of the infrastructure services in his/her scope
- Manage technical solutions effectiveness and efficiency operated in the sites under his/her responsibility.
- Involved in Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request Management.
- Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Objectives.
- In the case of Problem Management, collaboration with IM&T Competency Centers to ensure timely corrective actions.
- Refers more complex problems to problem managers and/or senior level.
- Ensuring all technical Documentation is produced and kept up-to-date
- Assist other regions to deliver “Follow the Sun” support
- Assist in delivery of relevant DR Tests
- Information Security
- Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies.
- University degree in IT related with at least 1 year of experience in Network, routers and Switches.
- IT Certifications like CCNA, Network related or ITIL foundations is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with tooling to automate monitoring and procedures.
- Able to travel regionally if required.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- This is on 1 year contract, renewable based on business needs
- Interested candidates must be open for travelling to ASEAN countries, once every half year.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13563
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)