- Conduct periodic KYC / CDD reviews of existing and new accounts
- Investigate suspicious transactions surfaced during the periodic review
- Review of client documentation and maintenance of static data in the Bank's system
- Liaise with RMs on documentation requirements
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with prior KYC / CDD experience in Banks / Financial Institutions
- Meticulous & willing to learn attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to start work immediately / short notice will be an added advantage
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 13619
To find out more about the role , please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at the following email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)