- Conduct pre-check on client transactions and ensure all related approval is obtained
- Ensure callback is conducted according to the SOPs and Fraud Prevention Manual
- Retrieve and verify callback conducted by Front Office
- Identify and escalate any deviations / suspicious transactions / risk issues
- Identify control gaps and review process efficiency
- Tertiary education with prior experience in Remittance/Callback/Client Service experience in Banks/Financial Institutions
- Candidate with prior Private Banking Operations experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work with colleagues of all levels i.e. Front Office, Support Staff and etc.
- Meticulous and a strong team player
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 13636
To find out more about the role , please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)