- Responsible for validate the system functionality for automotive Body & Security products for OEM customers.
- Be involved in developing, adapting and/or using manual or automated tests within a predefined project plan considering processes, procedures and testing quality standards.
- Develop test specifications for functionalities according to given requirements and specifications.
- Manage, perform tests and develop reports according to the defined test process.
- Develop low/middle functionalities for test systems used in manual or automated tests, according to project requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with Test Manager, team colleagues and Quality department in verifying and reviewing the test specifications and test reports for the responsible project.
- Follow specific laws and internal regulation regarding work safety and company’s policy.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 2 years’ experience in embedded system development.
- Basic practical experience using test tool, e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, and CANoe
- Knowledge in automotive system know-how, automotive testing know-how, Doors, MKS, Labview, CAPL, C / C++ programming will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas for on job training.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13683
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)