- Responsible for research and development of image processing / computer vision algorithms SW components/sub-systems for embedded system throughout the product life cycles
- Job scope includes data analysis, requirements analysis, design, implementation, review, optimization, integration, test development/ execution, validation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of work products according to project schedules
- Work closely and communicate effectively within the project team to ensure a smooth project progress
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant, with at least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Advanced programming skill in Embedded C/C++, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligent and Data Science.
- Experience in development of computer vision algorithms (e.g. object tracking/recognition), video/image processing algorithms and camera specific drivers.
- Experience in multi-core heterogeneous software architecture and embedded system (e.g. SoC with ARM, DSP, etc)
- Experience in industrial product development life cycle is an advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13802
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)