- 1 Year Contract – Private Bank
- Work location: Central CBD
- Working hours: 7.00am – 4.30pm
- Work closely with stakeholders (Structured Products & Middle Office teams) to troubleshoot issues, continuously improving the trading and business systems
- Manage and improve processes and product life cycle
- Provide in-house technical support to the traders and systems during APAC trading hours
- Provide ad hoc off trading hours support during emergencies / when required
- Degree / Diploma holder with prior relevant experience in Banks / Financial Institutions
- Familiar with Linux and automation tools
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess experience with Python, SQL, Databases structures and scripting technique
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- Open to work on Singapore Public Holidays if required
- Ability to start work immediately / short notice preferred
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 13785
For enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)