- Works with the Team Leader to ensure effective, seamless support for end users to include
- Support of applications and infrastructure;
- Ensure effective hand-offs between global Service Management teams and Regional IT Support Officers;
- Operate within Service and Operational Level Agreements and performance reporting; and
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels (for example, as reported in the Customer Satisfaction Survey) are maintained and reflect business requirements.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (including knowledge bases containing known issues /workarounds and support handbooks) for effective 3rd line support
- Diagnose all incidents/problems escalated to 3rd line support and identify root cause and actions required to maintain or improve service levels
- Take part in audits and risk assessments as directed by the Global Application and Security Manager.
- Participate in disaster recovery rehearsals to prove their effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years IT experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a 3rd line role supporting a number of the technologies listed in this job description.
- Detailed practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services within a Microsoft technology environment.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment; ITIL Foundation certified – preferred
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), preferably Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Routing and Switching, Voice or Security
- Palo Alto Accredited configuration engineer (ACE)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13855
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)