- US MNC: Equipment manufacturer in Semiconductor industry
- Located globally in 17 locations; 7000 employees worldwide
- Work Location: North East
- Solve complex system interaction issues on an advanced scanning electron microscopy instrument.
- Acting independently, devise and drive innovative analyses and solutions for complex problems.
- Analyze data and/or utilize modeling to drive process, specifications, and design improvements.
- Provide manufacturability design requirements to designers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes for system test and trouble-shooting.
- Setup complex project plans, across multiple resources disciplines, and drive to completion.
- Provide fly and fix support on field escalations for analysis/resolution on issues requiring in-depth product design know-how and support beta testing at customer sites.
- Minimum Masters or Doctorate in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields. Willing to consider PhD fresh graduates within 1 year from graduation in relevant fields.
- More than 5 years systems engineering experience or related fields in semiconductor industries.
- Candidates with experience in Vacuum Systems, Electron Optics, and High Voltage for scanning electron microscopes products are highly preferred.
- Possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, modeling, and data analysis.
- Ability to champion his/her technical solutions to manufacturability issues found with the design.
- Ability to create effective technical presentations up to the divisional level.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13932
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at +65: 66901505
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)