Member of Technical Staff Engineer (System Level Test / Product Engineering)
· Lead efforts in delivering System Level Test (SLT) solutions within the stipulated test time budget, corporate quality level and organizational strategic constraints.
· Interface with Design, Platform validation, Platform Engineering and Diagnostic teams to determine SLT coverage, content, diagnostics and tool requirements.
· Lead efforts in the New Product Introduction phase to validate new device features, test conditions, Test methodologies, Test content, Diagnostics and Tools. Drive content implementation into the production test flow.
· Interface with Design, Platform validation, Platform Software, Diagnostics and Debug teams on root cause resolution for SLT device failures.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering
· More than 5-7 years relevant System Level Test (SLT) experience in semiconductor industries
· Technical and specialized knowledge in Platform Engineering areas such as OS kernel, Driver, BIOS firmware development or System Debug with experience in x86/ARM SOC and semiconductor industries.
· Independent, resourceful and self-driven.
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations and organizational levels.
· Strong collaboration skills for effective cross-functional cooperation with external teams.
· Strong Leadership qualities, passion for technical subject matter.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:13933
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at +65: 66901505
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)