Software Developers (Industrial IoT/US MNC/West)
- US MNC: Global industrial IoT/automation manufacturers
- Global annual revenue US$ 15 Billion
- Newly created role
- Work location: West
- Generate concepts and designs for new software or new components for existing software.
- Learn new technologies and implement solutions.
- Develop UI, data access layer, APIs and other features for Azure based web application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- More than 6 years of proven experience developing commercial software products.
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure Environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver well tested, reliable, secure, and feature rich software products using a documented software development and test processes.
- Interest and proficiency in web/cloud security will be preferred.
- Experience with Repository/Unit of Work patterns.
- Experience with web service frameworks and RESTful resource implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed teams.
- Must be open to occasional travel.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13935
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at +65: 66901505
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)