1. Oil & Gas / Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry
2. Work location: CBD
- Provide day-to-day analytical and research support to the Business Development Managers
- Support the business plans & initiatives of the Regional Business
- Research and analyse APAC and targeted regional markets trend, supply, demand, prices of natural gas and etc.
- Utilise tools, services and research to evaluate and assess energy market, policies, positioning and market development
- Other analytical / research support as assigned by the Business Development Managers
- Degree holder with prior experience in research / analysis in energy industry
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas / LNG industry particularly in commercial and/or business analysis
- Well verse with research and analytical methodologies and tools
- Resourceful with strong initiatives and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 14104
For enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (firstname.lastname@example.org)