- Renowned Telecom/IT System Integrator
- 5-day work week
- Work Location: East
- Work in a team to design and develop a quality system for intelligent transport industry
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development life cycle
- At least possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software design and development for Realtime embedded system
- Experience in developing code using Java or C#
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment developing scripts to support the application infrastructure
- Experience working in PL/SQL relational databases
- Strong knowledge in OOP Concepts, OO Design Pattern and TDD
- Proven track record as an Engineer displaying strong teamwork, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Chinese speaking candidates preferred as this role need to liaise with Chinese speaking users and counterparts.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)