- Identify and priorities automaton across department using Robotic Process Automation or IT tools
- Coordinate end to end Robotic Process Automation project roll-out
- Develop and maintain Robotic Process Automation systems and IT automation
- Coordinate with various departments for Robotic Process Automation solutions on work process flow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in related position/function. Candidate (s) possessing less experiences with related experience can be considered.
- Experience in using Robotic Process Automation solutions such as Automation Anywhere is necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in conceptual and problem solving.
- Strong analytical thinking.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14542
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)